Make your meeting a successful story to tell
The Westin Athens convention center is also renowned in the sector of professional activities, business meetings and congresses. Having received the World Travel Awards title of Greece's Leading Business Hotel for the year 2008, the Westin Athens provides in combination with the neighbouring Arion, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, an excellent selection of professional areas that will satisfy the most specialized demands.
Flexible meeting spaces, with great capacity of adjustment to any demanding aspect of the business world on an international level, the Westin Athens has accommodated all kinds of events, from fashion shows to car presentations and global congresses.
- The unique beauty of the natural environment that combines the green vegetation with the sea, very close to the centre of Athens and the airport. The resort's location is ideal for short excursions or a night out in the city.
- The advantage of professional event's combination in both hotels of the resort. For example, meeting at Cosmos Hall in the Westin Athens and, afterwards, elegant dinner at Arion, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
- The high-level security demanded by interstate meetings, government congresses and summit meetings.
Exceptional menus, great wine selections, beautiful floras displays, music arrangements, special happenings and ideas will impress you and your valued guests.
Meeting Rooms: 10 - Meeting Space: 2235m224057 sq ft - Maximum Capacity: 1200
The Choice is Yours
The Westin Athens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts gives you control to create successful meetings by choosing what's important to you.
Book your next meeting by December 31, 2012 and we will get you started with:
4% off the master bill for rooms
Your choice of one of the following value added benefits:
- Complimentary WiFi in the meeting room
- 2 Complimentary rooms per 25 rooms booked
- 3 upgrades per 50 rooms booked
If there is something else that matters to you more, let us know and we will do our best to meet your request.
Starwood Preferred Planner (SPP) Members will receive an additional benefit of 2.500 Starpoints per 25 rooms booked.
Not an SPP member yet? Then visit starwoodmeetings.com to register.